What we offer is Beyond the reach of others...
We are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. We respect your privacy rights and personal data and acknowledge the importance of protecting the data collected about you.
Collection of Data
We collect personal data from and about you whenever you use our services, or if you are in touch with us in any way, whether this is directly or indirectly. We store and process the required data in order in order to serve and close your booking effectively.
Some of the personal data which we might collect are listed below (but are not limited to):
1. Names of all travellers and group composition, the ages of people in your group, their dates of birth, gender, nationality and passport information.
2. Contact details of the lead person making the booking (such as name, email address, telephone number, postal address, nationality and country of residence, date of birth, passport number and country issuing it).
3. Notes about our interactions with you.
4. Your preferences and related profiling information in order to design at best your booking experience.
5. Copies of documents such as passport or driver’s license.
6. Your feedback on our service, including from third parties.
7. CCTV footage used to keep our villas secure.
8. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
9. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information.
10. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We collect the information above in order to communicate with you in relation to your request and only for that reason. We will communicate with you either by email or by telephone.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Detailsrelating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Use of Your Information
The personal data information that we collect and store relating to you, when you are making a booking, is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
In addition, we may use the information forthefollowing purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
3. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
4. To book your chosen arrangements with the relevant suppliers (such as villa owners, car rental companies, experience providers, travel agents, yacht charter companies, aviation companies, chefs, restaurants, clubs) together with any other third party who need this information.
5. To meet any requirements from public or government authorities, required by law.
6. To send you newsletters and offers (from us and/or our partners).
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at :
21 Ypsilantou Street
Athens 10675, Greece
Tel: +30 210 72 33 772
GNTO License: 0206E60000388401